[access-uk] IE386 folder

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:53:08 +0100

I am anxious to free up space on the c: partition  of my Toshiba laptop
running XP Pro.  There is plenty of room on the other 2 partitions but I am
reluctant to buy Partition Magic for a "one off" task.

I have been looking at the IE386 folder and, if I understand it's purpose
correctly, can see no obvious reason why it could not be moved to another
partition.

i would be interested to hear if anyone has done this in the past, or    any
reasons as to why it would be an unwise step

Thanks in advance for any help,

Douglas

.

--