[access-uk] Re: IE 9 problem

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:41:35 +0100

Why would you want to do this, out of interest? I know that IE9
complies MUCH better with web standard, and I thought it was supposed
to be more accessible too.
Have you tried the section "To make Internet Explorer 9 work better
with screen readers" at
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Internet-Explorer-9-accessibility-options#section_3

So before you roll-back to old tech, I, as a designer of websites for
VI people, would like to know a bit more about why.

Thanks