[access-uk] Re: IE 8

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 21:03:29 +0100

Yes indeed Alexander I had written before reading Jullian's e-mail to Peter and saw that both can exist concurrently in that both can be open together but you would be accessing one at a time. Cannot see where there would be a problem with the magnification. ----- Original Message ----- From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <geordiecompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>