[access-uk] I.E. 7

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 21:32:35 -0000

Sorry for re-posting the message but hopefully it might strike a chord with
somebody the second time round.
I have Google set up as my default engine in I.E. 7. I understand that You
should be able to type in your search term directly into the address bar or
use control+e. However, whatever I search for I am always taken to the google
website but "%s" is always inserted into the google search box and my search
term removed. I do ensure that the address bar edit box is blank before I enter
my search term.

It is nothing to do with JAWS. The same happens when JAWS is unloaded. Does
anybody know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Peter Bentley