[access-uk] Re: IE

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:57:09 +0100

Hi Barry,

As a standard Windows convention, (in 99.99% of all cases) to find out
what version of a program you are running, run the program and go to the
program's Help menu, where there is usually something including the word
"About" listed.  In this case it's "About Internet Explorer".

George.=20

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.
** vacation ## d