[access-uk] Re: ICON

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:19:27 +0100

Hi Gena,

If you go to the Levelstar web site, http://www.levelstar.com, there are
several podcasts, which describe just about all of the Icon's functions down
to the nth degree.

For myself, I don't want one yet, primarily because it is only USB 1.1
compliant, which means it's going to be damned slow at transferring files.
Not only that, most of the functions can be performed on a good Symbian
phone.  The only function I haven't found as readily, is a good RSS reader,
but a good phone with Talks can do just about all the Icon can do, and is a
lot cheaper.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services: