[access-uk] IBM laptop keyboard

  • From: "Jim" <jimmcauslan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 06:00:31 -0700

Hi List,

I have a relatively new IBM Thinkpad laptop and I can't figure out where the windows key is. I generally use a usb keyboard but I would like to get used to the Thinkpad's keyboard, but this one is stumping me. Any suggestions?

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.