[access-uk] Re: I want a new ISP

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 18:09:01 +0100

Hi Mo,

I hated them as a business person. They ahave 150MB in my area, but I still
wouldn't go back to them. Ping rates were low, I had DNS timeouts, they
wouldn't do any form of RDNS back to my own domain, so a lot of folks
triggered me ass spam, but if you are residential, you're fine. They are
not geared up for business.

Plusnet is a whole different ballgame. Any servers you want and totally
unlimited.

All the best

Steve

--