[access-uk] Re: I phone output

  • From: "Colin Phelan" <colinphelan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 13:08:05 -0000

Hi Kevin, afraid not just tried that

Any other thoughts out there?

Thanks

Colin

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Lloyd
Sent: 01 January 2014 12:44
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: I phone output

Hi Colin.

Have you checked that the volume hasn’t been turned right down?  The volume
through the speaker is independant to the volume through the headphones.  Try
getting your iPhone talking with a two finger swipe on the home page, for
example, and then hold down the volume up button.  Hopefully you will hear the
volume coming up.

Regards.

Kevin