[access-uk] Re: I phone 4S Steve & Jackie

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:39:18 -0400

Yes it does. I think I am not so frightened of touch screens any longer. I just don't want to appear illiterate if I were to text using something like that. Thank you for taking the time to explain to this fossil these modern gadgets. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>