[access-uk] Re: I phone

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 20:24:20 +0100

For google groups, it's usually group name, then a plus sign, then subscribe, followed by @googlegroups.com.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 4:14 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: I phone

There are various. There is one with very high traffic and people from all over but particularly the States, but they do have knowledgeable people; and there are one or two others, though I'm not sure what they are these days.

Go to

www.whitestick.co.uk
and you may well find one or two of the UK ones.

If not, ask on the Access-UK list and you'll be pointed in the right direction.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "May Thompson" <mayt51@xxxxxxxxx>