[access-uk] Re: I love Google Mail!

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:43:53 +0100

Christopher, I have been using Google Mail for over a year and, unless
something has changed very recently, I have always found it necessary to
use the Standard view to work in the Settings dialogue.   In Basic view I
always get a message telling me that Settings can only be changed  in
Standard view.   I just checked it and it still seems to behave like that on
my system.

Hope that helps,

Douglas

--