[access-uk] Re: I love Google Mail!

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:14:12 +0100

Douglas, I'm surprised that you can't find a way to contact Google. I'll
look into this for you, possibly tomorrow now, and I'll get back to you.
Want another reason to switch to Gmail? Although you have a 2.8 GB
mailbox storage space, this storage grows by the day. So, for example,
by next year there could be up to 3 GB of mailbox storage, making it
seem like you have unlimited storage! I found this out both from another
list and through Wikipedia.
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:42:36 +0100, "Douglas Harrison"
<harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Thanks for the suggestion, Christopher - but after a prolonged search of
> the Help Center I
> have yet to find an appropriate on-line form or even an appropriate
> e-mail address.  They
> seemm to think that having answered every possible query on the site, you
> will not need to
> contact them except to suggest new features which could be added.
>
> As you have just signed up, you may have info which I have long since
> deleted - if so I
> would appreciate any suggestions.
>
> Many thanks,
>

> Douglas
>

> On 26 Jul 2007 at 16:44, Christopher Hallsworth wrote:
>
> > Douglas, contact Google and see if they can help. Maybe this ability only
> > works for those who's signed up recently, but who knows.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx

Why not join the Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To subscribe, send a blank
message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx