[access-uk] Re: I love Google Mail!

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:42:36 +0100

Thanks for the suggestion, Christopher - but after a prolonged search of the
Help Center I
have yet to find an appropriate on-line form or even an appropriate e-mail
address.  They
seemm to think that having answered every possible query on the site, you will
not need to
contact them except to suggest new features which could be added.

As you have just signed up, you may have info which I have long since deleted -
if so I
would appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks,

Douglas