[access-uk] Re: I hate messages that read, the subject says it all.

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:34:47 +0100

OH. i've noticed that too Peter. Yeah, it can be annoying when I take the time and trouble to navigate to the message and load appreader. AT the moment, I'm having to open e-mail and load up appreader all at once to get the message red to me (a little bug in an update to zt 9 beta) so, this is generally more of a hassle anyway.

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>