[access-uk] Re: I don't know who you are

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:20:39 +0100

Same here, I have a cousin who works with the web and mail servers for his living, he's helped me out a load of times when I've had problems with list mail, nothing horrible, just run of the mill stuff.

my address is:
spring-flower@polomint-plus-com

Oh, and, if the mindless moron sending the messages decides to start on us for sending our addresses out so publicly to the list, don't even think about it.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Keen" <gordon.keen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>