[access-uk] Re: I don't know who you are

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:57:44 +0100

Hi Andy

If you don't want to hear from this idiot again, you could perhaps block his
address.  What email programme are you using? In Outlook Express, with the
focus on the unopened message, you simply press alt + M, then s and follow
the prompt.  It's as easy in Outlook but, off the top of my head, I'm not
sure how to do it.

One good thing has come out of this, though.  At least you know you still
have the support of friends out here.

Barry