[access-uk] Re: I am having trouble with a Belkin router andsetting up audible.co.uk

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:35:09 -0000

Hi,

I think the issue here is that we don't know what your IP address is of
the router.

You need to use a program called IPConfig to find this information.

1.  Go to start | run.
2.  In the box that comes up, type cmd and press enter.
3.  You will hear data regarding the fact you are in the command prompt
etc.
4.  Type in the command: ipconfig and pressneter.
5.  You will hear the IP addresses read out.  You need to look for the
default gateway, and that is the IP address you should be going to in
IE.  Some examples are 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1 etc.

Andrew.