[access-uk] Re: I am disgusted

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 19:06:08 +0000

Hi all,
These Amazon Basics cables are brilliant. I have their 30 pin to USB cable for £4.99 and their lightning to USB cable for £12.99 all bought directly from Amazon. The cables are much stronger, the wiring a little thicker and less flimsy, they're just great.

On 12/12/2014 18:59, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Adrian.

Everyone is at it, if you want genuine Apple lightening to USB cables,
you'll pay £15 for the one that comes in the box with their devices,
whilst an Amazon Basics cable which can be had in a variety of lengths
and colours won't cost you more than a fiver.  Any Micro USB cable
should work, if you have one for a phone or tablet then you can use that.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 5:05 PM
To: 'access uk'
Subject: [access-uk] I am disgusted

Hi

I wrote to humanware enquiring of the price for the little
short usb cables, I cannot believe they cost £19.50 each,
that is a rip off, I definitely won't be paying that. 3 or 4
pound you don't mind, who works out their prices?

Regards

Adrien