[access-uk] Re: I Pod Nano - best version for a VI user?

  • From: Laz Mesa <lazaro6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:57:09 -0400

Hi Jim,

To answer your questions.

1.  Due to the fact that this older model hasn't been produced in
several years, the Fuze is only somewhat available in the 4GB capacity
at this time.  It's more of a special order type item meaning that we
would order one for you if you were to order it, wait for it to
arrive, set it up and then ship it out to you.  The Fuze will probably
completely disappear from our site shortly, and we encourage Fuze fans
to take a look at the newer model, the Clip+.

2.  The Clip+ is charged when the USB cable is connected to a USB port
whether on a computer or on a mains charger.  The mini USB cable which
comes with the player is universal and USB ports deliver the same
voltage worldwide.  If you have a mains charger with a USB port on it,
it can be used to charge the Clip+.

3.  I can state with certainty that you would not receive the package
by end of month if you were to order a player today.  It minimally
takes 7 business days, and the average time it takes for the package
to arrive is about 14 business days without customs interceding, which
would of course add time to the above estimates.

Laz

From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: I Pod Nano - best version for a VI user?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:36:23 +0100

Hi Lars,

Just listened to your podcast on the clip,very informative
but I do have a couple of questions.

1.  Is the Fuse still available?

2. How do you charge up the Clip, via the computer or via a
mains lead.  If the latter, do you supply leads that can be
compatible to the UK.

3.  If I placed an order in the next few days, how long
should it take to arrive in the UK.  I am going on holiday
at the end of the month and I would need some
familiarisation time if I was going to take your gadget with
me.

Look forward to hearing from you

Jim Williams