[access-uk] I Phone Battery

  • From: "Colin Phelan" <colin_phelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 09:56:17 +0100

Hi All,

Over last 3 or 4 days my I phone 4S battery has been falling off a cliff
Will drain from 100% to nothing in about 4 hours

Seems to have co incided with purchasing Navigon but maybe  coincidence
I have ensured via ap switcher it is not running anything including Navigon
Also turned off Navigon in settings, location services.
It is also not just a wi fi issue as got message from O2 saying used all my
data allowance as well
Removed apple podcaster app in case that was downloading all sorts aswell

Any thoughts, how do you re set if this may help

Many thanks

Colin