[access-uk] Re: Hyperlinks

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 06:49:41 +0100

So Peter, is it not possible then, to create a situation in a document,
where some one reading it, could click on say a hyperlink, that would
automatically take them to another relevant place in the document? I'm
thinking that a topic might occur naturally in it's place in a word doc, but
might also be useful to read for say additional information, when reading a
different part of the doc.

Hope this is clear!

Thanks for any help.

Andy