[access-uk] Re: Hundreds of junk emails

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:19:43 +0100

Bit late at this time, but try calling your ISP as soon as
you can.

Even if they stop overnight, I'd forward a representative
batch of them to your ISP with a serious complaint.  They
should have software in place to spot this kind of thing.
Heck, it's a standard feature of McAfee's Exchange Guardian
if I'm not mistaken.

George.

Date: 24/06/2007 08:33

Checked by AVG Free Edition.