[access-uk] Re: Humns

  • From: "Andrew Roberts" <andrew.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 13:51:53 +0100

Hi Colin and thanks for this.

Best wishes,

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Colin Howard
Sent: 06 September 2014 13:34
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Humns

Andrew,

Steve Nutt transcribed the Anglican edition of Hymns old and new a few years
ago for a friend of mine, I used to have the files but lost them in a disk
crash back in March 2010.  Suggest ask Steve Nutt if he may still have the
files and then can run you off a braille copy or put them onto a device from
which you can then read at the service.

I cannot give you any actual websites but here is the address of one elder
at my Fellowship who gets most of the material we use off the net and if
anybody has websites sure he can give them you.

Please be sure to explain what you want and who put you in touch with him.

His name is gordon Curley

gcurley@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.gcurley.info