[access-uk] Re: Humanware's Victor Reader Stream with Audible support

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 17:50:27 +0100

Hi Sandra.

No, whether its audible.com, audible UK or any other audible website, it shouldn't matter as the format is the same across territories, only the content availability differs.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: whizza
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:41 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Humanware's Victor Reader Stream with Audible support

Well, I've just done the update so I'll try an Audible book on there and see
if it works.  Personally, I just think they use audible.com as they're based
in Canada but I could be wrong.  Will bring you further developments.

Cheers,
Sandra.