[access-uk] Re: How would you use your mobile if you could?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 20:55:39 +0100

Hi Carol,

I can't answer the question you pose exactly, but my guess is that the site
for the bus stop information depends on the operator I.e, for myself and
those in the West Midlands we would go to the Network West Midlands site,
what the equivalent is for you in Reading, and whether I have understood
Steve correctly regarding the website I am not certain, I am sure Steve will
come back on this eventually knowing him.

Alexander Shannon