[access-uk] Re: How to switch home pages

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 18:06:43 +0100

With jaws, you don't have to bother with switching the virtual cursor off, just press control tab, or, control shift q for a list box of tabs, or control one through 9 to navigate between tabs in order.

Yes, they both open in different tabs.
Orhan.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>