[access-uk] Re: How to list in threads/conversations in Thunderbird?0

  • From: Paul Warner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:39:32 +0000

Go to the View menu, select Threads and choose the submenu option Threads with unread. The messages will then appear grouped and you can expand and contract the threads using the left and right arrow keys. You can delete a whole thread by collapsing the level 1 item and pressing delete.

Paul

On 17/02/2014 14:17, John Wilson wrote:
Can any experienced Thunderbird user please advise me as to
how you can configure it to automatically place all
conversations on a given subject under the subject line in
threads to be able to delete them all simultaneously if you
are not interested in the topic and for efficiency of
listing?

I've looked through all of the menus and nothing jumps out
at me as being obviously where you do this.

Thanks.
John.