[access-uk] How to group emails in Eudora?

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 23:34:45 -0000

Hello All,

If anyone is using Eudora 7.1 or knows from an earlier
version, could they point me to how to get emails with the
same subject line and their replies grouped under the main
subject so that screenreaders say "Collapsed" when you go to
each email. I've looked through all the menus but can find
nothing which seems to give a clue.

thanks.
John.