[access-uk] Re: How to get Alex voice on the iPhone

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 16:04:40 +0100

Hi Jackie, glad I’m not imagining things! *smile* I thought it was you who had the problem but wasn’t sure. I’ve done what you suggested but unfortunately it didn’t work. This enforces what I read online yesterday that Alex doesn’t work on iPhone 5 and older models (mine is an iPhone 5). Oh well...

Thank you anyway for your help.

Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Brown
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 10:54 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: How to get Alex voice on the iPhone

Hi Amro

No you're not dreaming, I think I posted some time ago that I had this very issue. In the end, I had to reset my settings and Alex appeared once I did this and rebooted the phone. I know it is annoying, but give that a go!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx