[access-uk] Re: How to empty the trash on a Mac

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:59:44 +0100

alternatively, go to the menu bar with VO m in the finder window, find the
finder menu and cursor down to empty trash
On 25 Jun 2013, at 19:47, Edward Green wrote:

Hi Andy,

Guess who? Do you have an item for Trash on your dock? If so, move to it, and
press control option shift m.  This will bring up a context menu and you should
have an empty trash option.

Cheers,

Ed
On 25 Jun 2013, at 19:38, "ANDY COLLINS"
<Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all -

Got a large folder in my trash that I want to remove as it's taking up loads of
drive space, but can't, either from the menus, or other key combinations tried,
find how to do this. The best I've achieved so far, is to get the folder put
back to where I originally deleted it from. Anyway, it's now back in the trash
folder, but I want it off my Mac altogether. Help please! -

Andy