[access-uk] How to copy contacts from iCloud

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:56:01 +0100

I wonder if some kind soul could help with this one, please?

I want to copy all my iPhone contacts from iCloud, where they are backed up,
to my Android device. I have logged into iCloud and gone to Contacts.
There, I see there is an Export button which I used to hopefully do this.
The difficulty I am having is that JAWS isn't reading this too well, so I
don't know the name given to the export file which is the one I want to move
to my Android device.

Does anyone know where this export file might be saved on my PC so I can
retrieve it? I am using Windows 7 Home Premium with the latest JAWS
release. I also have iCloud on my machine. I have found very
straightforward instructions on how to transfer my contacts using iCloud and
exporting the file, but I don't know where to look on my PC for it.

I hope this makes sense, and thanks for any pointers.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx