[access-uk] Re: How to convert pdf files

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:52:27 +0100

Hi.

It just saves the textual content of any document, minus graphics and all but the most basic layout information to a text file. It was provided as an accessibility feature not as a document conversion function. If you want full conversion from pdf to html, you'll have to download and probably buy a conversion tool.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>