[access-uk] Re: How to convert pdf files

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 15:34:31 +0100

Incidentally, I received this peace of info today-

Snip begins

With Jamal Mazrui's release of version 3.3 of pdf2txt, the program is probably the most powerful free way under Windows to turn pdf files into easily-readable text. It now incorporates three different text conversion methods, an html converter and a means to turn those annoying pictures-of-text into readable text.

http://EmpowermentZone.com/p2tsetup.exe

Snip ends

The above snip is taken from Top Tech Tidbits news letter. For more info about TTT visit

http://www.topdotenterprises.com/tidbits.htm

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>