[access-uk] How to change wrong email address on iPhone 5s

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:47:35 -0000

Hi all

Using IOS8.2, whilst setting up a new  email account on my iPhone, I
misspelled my email address but didn't notice until it was all done and I
can't get messages.  Is there a way to simply edit the address or do I have
to delete and start again?  It is only that I hit 'l' instead of 'k' for the
last letter, so deleting that would be by far the easier solution.

Cheers

Barry

---