[access-uk] Re: How to change scale of value axes in Excel Charts- please help!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:15:55 +0100

Angela,

I didn't respond yesterday as I don't remember where my old EXCEL notes are
and it's been probably ten years now since I did the charts bit.

I do recall though that the most important thing was that, because JAWS
wasn't too good in reading them in those days, you needed to move your
cursor methodically to where you wanted to go, always starting from the Home
position.  This may give your tutors an idea for showing you where you need
to be . . ..

The person who originally taught me may well still be at the Redhill
College.  In any case, if you get no response from lists then I suggest you
try either the IT (or whatever you're called these days) course tutors at
Loughborough or Redhill.

Hope this might help a bit and that someone else may know how to do what you
need.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx