[access-uk] Re: How to Clean a Braille Display

  • From: "Sandra Heaton" <sandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 22:16:52 +0100

Hello There,

I am under the impression that you have to send your Braille display away to be cleaned bby the access to work. Your employer should pay for this to happen. When I was working I had to send my power display away to be cleaned and the company paid. It cost £500.00

HtH.
Sandra
Braille Greeting Cards
www.braille-greetings-cards.co.uk