[access-uk] Re: How good is the KNFB reader

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:58:44 -0000

Hi Ibrahim

It costs £1,144.  This is for the mobile phone, the K-NFB Reader software and
Talks Premium.  To purchase the K-NFB Reader software on its own, the cost is
£695.  Introductory training is an additional £200.

I am not advertising, merely answering the questions for clarification.

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sight and Sound Technology