[access-uk] Re: How easy is it to download a program from the ITV catch-up for ITV1?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:59:26 -0000

Hi Andy,

I have only tried it with Window-Eyes, and I did it with a lot of trial and
error.  Neither Window-Eyes nor JAWS pick up the play button by default, but
with Window-Eyes I went graphic by graphic with the mouse, until I found it.
It is next to impossible to do it without sight, unless you have a lot of
patience.  I think it is to do with Silverlight.

All the best

Steve