[access-uk] Re: How do you wake up a silent computer?\

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 03:33:42 -0000

Peter.

To run the volume control panel from the 'Run' dialogue, type:

sndvol32

I know that one appeared here some time back, but I'd forgotten
it.  Where did I get it?  at:

http://users.accesscomm.ca/gbraun/wxp/shortcut.htm

This page is full of similar command type timesavers - if you can
remember them all, (smile).

HTH.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at