[access-uk] Re: How do you get rid of this?

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:31:54 -0000

Hi John,

I had this problem and I think it was tink Watson who sent me the following.
anyway it worked for me so it should work for you.  when on a link, follow
these steps:

1. With Internet Explorer Open, press the Insert + 6 keys together, to open
the Configuration Manager.
2. Go to the Set Options menu and select HTML Settings...
3. Press the Shift + Tab keys once, to reach the Text tab.
4. Use the right arrow key to move along until you reach the Misc tab.
5. Tab around until you reach the Indicate Element Attribute setting, and
remove the check from the box.
6. OK this change, the go to the File menu and select Save.
7. Close the Configuration Manager and the job is done.

David