[access-uk] Re: How do I turn off the windows tips

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:52:33 +0100

Hi James

I don't use jfw.

Regards

Adrien

'What are you doing about the green paper proposals to
abolish some disability benefits?

Please see the save our benefits campaign website below and
join the campaign if you can.
www.saveourbenefits.co.uk
You can join the saveourbenefits forum by sending a blank
message to:
saveourbenefits-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Once you have joined you can post to the forum by sending a
message to:
saveourbenefits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "blind tech
group"
<blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "ITCH Group"
<itcanhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:49 AM
Subject: [access-uk] How do I turn off the windows tips

> Hi
>
> How do I disable the windows tips on windows xp home, the
> tips you get when you press certain keys? The tips which
> describe what the keys do.
>
> Regards
>
> Adrien
>
> 'What are you doing about the green paper proposals to
> abolish some disability benefits?
>
> Please see the save our benefits campaign website below
and
> join the campaign if you can.
> www.saveourbenefits.co.uk
> You can join the saveourbenefits forum by sending a blank
> message to:
> saveourbenefits-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Once you have joined you can post to the forum by sending
> message to:
> saveourbenefits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> You can get me off list at:
> adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> or
> adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
> or
> adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Speakon is a free fully self-voicing accessible multimedia
> program for the visually impaired, find out more by
> downloading the
> software from:
> http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
> You can join the speakon user group by sending a blank
> e-mail to:
> speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

link:-
> **