[access-uk] Re: How do I record on my PC?

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 12:20:47 -0000

Hi, to save you looking for it I've pasted detail and link from the archives
below.
                    John.

With JDVoiceMail you can send voice e-mail messages to anyone with an e-mail
address. The program generates compressed .wav files reducing from 16 to 10
times the size of the voice files. The recipient doesn't need any special
software to listen your messages, only by double-click the file, he can listen
it using the default audio player. Only 32 KB for a 30 seconds voice message,
send the voice file automatically with your favorite e-mail client.
Version 2.53 is now compatible with all  Windows  down load from here

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7979681/jdvm_253_setup.exe