[access-uk] Re: How do I connect my apple tv into my my tvonix box and get it working/

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 20:06:12 +0100

Hi, sorry, do you have skype? if you do look for mm0tmg if not I might like to chat off list kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxx is this OK? I don't really want to clutter the list with my stupid questions.

On 27/07/2014 07:09, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Kevin.

On your TVonics remote control, you'll have buttons as I remember for
HDMI 1 and 2.  You need to tune your TV to the HDMI setting of your
Tvonics ox, then press the HDMI 1 or 2 button depending on which port
your Apple TV is connected to on that box.

Hope this helps, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Cussick
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:44 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] How do I connect my apple tv into my my tvonix box
and get it working/

Hi all,   OK as the subject says I don't know if I still have the
instructions I connected the apple TV into one of the spare hdmi's in
the Rnib recordable box,   but nothing comes threw I just thought I
should be able to select the hdmi input and it would just work but no
dice help please with thanks.   or should I get some sort of switcher
box and connect the devices threw that and connect the box to the TV
thanks in advance.