[access-uk] Re: How do I?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:02:29 -0000

  So you've just started using gmail with OE then? First thing would be to
check if you configured OE correctly. Can you generally send and receive
messages with gmail and OE ok? See this help page from google on how to check
that OE is configured correctly:

  http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13276

  HTH,
  Amro