[access-uk] Re: How can I uninstall Quicktime.

  • From: "petrina delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 00:02:53 -0000

Hi John,

Yes I have a copy of CCcleaner.
All the best
Petrina
Southampton UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "John G" <jglist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 11:47 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: How can I uninstall Quicktime.

if I recall correctly, I removed my copy from within CCcleaner.
Do you have CCleaner on your machine? it's a freeware utility for removing junk from your hard disk.
If interested, I'll send you more information.
All the best,
John

At 23:32 27/12/2010, you wrote:
After putting an audio cd into my cd drive. Before I could do anything about it, it went a head and installed the program Quicktime. And now I can't find anyway of uninstalling it. I have had a look in control panel add remove programs, and can't find anything there called Quicktime. After exiting add remove programs, I arrowed down the list of programs in control panel itself, and found it. So I pressed enter on it, but couldn't find anything to uninstall it. So I then went to the start menu and programs, and arrowed up once to quicktime and pressed enter, but there is nothing in there either to uninstall it. So please can someone tell me how I get rid of the bloody thing. Thanks in advance for any help.
All the best
Petrina
Southampton UK