[access-uk] Re: How can I make sure that all messages I recieve in Outlook express open maximised?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:38:17 +0100

Hi Peter,

Thanks for that pointer to autosizer, as another contributor to this thread implied that the program was already on my Pc, and Carol Pearson suggested that maximising the first message in a list would solve the problem, but it does not seem to work, so I will try autosizer .

Thanks again for the help.

Alexander Shannon