[access-uk] Re: How Do I Fix This?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:04:31 -0000

Here's one solution:

George.

Reset Web Settings

To Reset Web settings in Windows XP:

1.     Close Outlook

2.     Open Internet Explorer.

3.     On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.

4.     Click the Advanced tab, and then click the Reset button.

5.     Under Internet programs, verify that the correct e-mail program
is selected.

6.     Click to select the Internet Explorer should check to see
whether it is the default browser check box.

7.     Click Apply, and then click OK.

If you receive a message when Internet Explorer starts telling you
that IE is not currently your default browser, click Yes to make it
your default.

If you are using Windows 7 or Vista:

1.     Close Outlook

2.     Open Internet Explorer.

3.     On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.

4.     Click the Advanced tab, and then click the Reset button.

5.     On the Programs tab, under Internet programs, click Set
Programs, then "Set your Default Programs", select your e-mail program
and click "Set this program as Default". Repeat for Internet Explorer.

6.     Click OK and close the dialogs.

Note: You need to set Internet Explorer as default and verify the
problem is fixed. If you prefer a different browser, you can set it as
default later.