[access-uk] Re: How Do I Fix This?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:16:48 -0000

Hi Vince.

Two programs that maintain and optimise your system which are reasonably
accessible with JAWS are Tune-Up utilities www.tune-up.com and Auslogics Boost
Speed, www.auslogics.com.  Both of these programs have strengths and weaknesses
of course, it just depends on what you’re looking for and which program you
find the most usefully serves your purpose.

All the best, Ibrahim.