[access-uk] Re: Horribly off topic

  • From: "John Land" <johndon.land@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:49:05 +0100

Jeff, it is patently obvious to all of us on this list from your recent
postings that you are determined that your change in visual circumstances won't
stop you achieving as much as you can; and that you will get to grips with as
much modern technology as you have to to achieve this.  A lot of this stuff is
frustrating and irritating enough for old stagers like us!!  and I hope I can
speak for everyone on this list when I say that we will try to help you avoid
making some of the many mistakes we've all made, and that we really want you to
succeed.  If in doubt, Ask, Ask, Ask!!!
John